Tuesday 12 February 2013

Magazine Playlist

I have composed a playlist of songs which I feel best represent the influences, ideas, style, genre, mood, aesthetics, vision etc. of my magazine, as I felt that I had not expressed fully what I intend to achieve. Some of the songs I have chosen specifically fall under the category of 'punk' music, which was the vibe I was originally going for, although I think that this would limit my audience slightly, and so I have included some heavier songs and also some more alternative/pop songs, so as to attract a wider audience.

1) My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark / Fall Out Boy 2) Now / Paramore 3) Fascination Street / The Cure 4) The Wind Blows / The All-American Rejects 5) Kill The DJ / Green Day 6) Little Death / You Me At Six 7) Settle Down / No Doubt 8) Too Many Devils / The Bronx 9) Dead Man's Shoes / The Virginmarys 10) Shadow Moses / Bring Me The Horizon 11) Boom Shake The Room / The Blackout (cover) 12) Feeling This / blink-182 13) Kill Me / The Pretty Reckless 14) Breed / Nirvana 15) White Riot / The Clash 16) Blitzkrieg Bop / The Ramones 17) Liar / The Sex Pistols 18) In Too Deep / Sum 41 19) What You Want / Evanescence 20) Alpha Omega / Architects 21) Radiosurgery / New Found Glory 22) Like It's Her Birthday / Good Charlotte 23) Hey Supertstar / Madina Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment