Thursday 7 March 2013

Final Photoshoot: Test Shots #3


 
I organised to have one final photoshoot with my three models, so as to have a better range of photos to choose from when creating my final contents and double page spread, and to experiment with the images on the front cover. I took a considerable amount of photos this time, as I knew it would be the last chance I would get to experiment with my models. I had music from my chosen genre playing in the background as I was taking these shots, so as to create the effect I wanted my models to portray, and some of these images are extremely silly with regards to facial expressions and poses as a result of this, but that was exactly the point. I let the models express the vibe they were feeling from the music through their poses, but I organised  them when they did not convey the style or hold the positions I wanted them to. I will crop the images so that each 'band member' is a separate image, and so if one model looks better in an image than another, this will essentially not matter. I shot the photos in the school studio again, as I felt that a plain background and professional lighting would make editing a lot simpler when trying to create the style of cut and paste images, as opposed to the outdoor shots I took for my first draft.
Some of my favourites are:

DSCF3988

DSCF3884

DSCF3981

DSCF3983

DSCF3927

DSCF3935

DSCF3984

DSCF3948

DSCF3951

DSCF3960

No comments:

Post a Comment